Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're Bloggers!

I have wanted to start a blog for forever, but I have been so busy and am an idiot and it took me a while to figure it out! I can't even take that much credit because my good friend Kristen from work helped me do everything! (Thanks Kristen it may have never happened without you!) Anyway, I am so excited to have some sort of record of Rich's and my life together because I have been really bad at keeping a journal so hopefully this will keep me motivated. I will do my best to keep it somewhat interesting so we don't bore you all to death! It's hard when we both are in school because the hours of homework makes me think I should stay home and never leave our apartment, but Rich is always making sure we keep things exciting!

4 comments:

The Nash's said...

YAY for newbie bloggers!! cute page!

Charlotte said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) I love it for just the reason you said--to keep a journal of what Andrew and I do. If I didn't do this, all we do would just be forgotten about cause I sure am not good at writing a journal! I love your layout! Way cute!

Kristen said...

Ha ha, no problem! I'm happy to help! :)

Erica said...

sister ya for bloggin!!! I still can't believe last weekend!!! Kinda crazy! anyways I love your guts and am so glad your a blogger now! Love ya Erica