Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Halloween Fun-What was I thinking?!

Us at Work!
So for Halloween this year Rich and I decided to dress up as ourselves in 50 years! I hope and pray this is not what we are to expect! We got everything at DI and my father-in-law's closet! We honestly could not stop laughing when we were done getting all dressed and ready. That night we threw a party (with lots of help from Linda!) and invited all our friends that needed something fun to do that night! We had a blast to say the least! Anyway, thanks everyone for coming we hope you had as much fun as we did!

1 comment:

Fuller Family said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures. You guys looked awesome!! I am so glad I was finally able to see some. It was so fun hanging out with you guys this week. Twilight was a good time! I am so glad we were able to laugh together. Thanks for helping make the bows. By the time you and Rich start....we will be professional bow makers!! Love you guys!!