Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hmm....

So last night my sweet mother in law took all of the girls out (Ash and Ang and me) to see Twilight! We were thrilled and I was SO excited all day to see it! And I have to say, it was kind of a let down!! Does anyone else agree with me? I have talked to so many girls and they absolutely loved it so maybe it is just me?! I thought the beginning of the the movie really struggled. I don't like the guy playing Jacob, and Edward was a little too weird. He looked like something was wrong with him (other than the fact that he is a vampire) the whole time! Not in a cute way like in the book but almost an odd, creepy, stalker-ish kinda way. ha. I will say the second half of the movie was much better and I started to like Edward a little better. I don't know. I am obsessed with the books so much so I guess for me nothing will be able to top them! Anyway, thanks Linda for taking us out! We had a really great time and sure had some good laughs! :)

1 comment:

The Nash's said...

What are you talking about SPIDER MONKEY!!! You know it's your favorite movie :) ha ha It was fun to hang out with you though.