Monday, November 23, 2009

Barcelona, SPAIN!

A few weeks ago Rich and I went to Barcelona, Spain for four days with two other couples. Some of the things we saw were all of Gaudi's artwork and buildings, Parc Guell, Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, and Tibidabo. My favorites of Barcelona though are the beautiful views of the city you can find and the beach! After days of walking everywhere, we decided it was time to rent bikes! This was the best decision we could have ever made. We spent two hours riding around and along the beach in the sun (which we had so desperately missed since we NEVER see the sun in Brussels). Barcelona was another wonderful trip! It is a BEAUTIFUL city!







2 comments:

The Nash's said...

O.K ---Linda told me about your awesome camera recovery story...and the SLAP in the FACE!!! I could not stop laughing, that is so great! I love Barcelona, pretty pics guys :) see you very soon.

emily+brett said...

We have missed you guys so much. I wish I would have had your blog this whole time. You are having the best time of your life! SO beautiful there. You are never going to want to come home! But you have to because we want to hang out:) See you soon!