Friday, December 5, 2008

ROCKBAND!


Ok.. so this picture really does say it all! I am officially addicted to Rockband! I have never played it until last night and I am now ready to swipe the good ole credit card so we can play it every night of our lives! Our friends Christa and Randall had us over for dinner last night (which was amazing! ) and then we spent the next hour or two rockin out and disturbing the people who live above them! (Sorry! we couldn't help ourselves!!!) Anyway, needless to say we had a blast and now I am trying to figure out a way to make this a christmas gift for myself this year! :) Also, I was quite proud of my husband.. he was pro with the guitar and drums! I sang and played the bass and couldn't help but dance the whole time. Christa and her husband killed us of course and were true rockstars due to the hours of playing they had on us, but we will be better competition for them once I convince my husband that Rockband is now a necessity! Thanks for the fun night guys!

1 comment:

Christa and Randall said...

lol come over whenever u want and play with us!!! it was soo fun playing with you guys! and yes, it is a necessity! haha