Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Christmas!






So, Rich and I exchanged the gifts we got for each other early because I requested money so I could go shopping for clothes (that I desperately need) before we fly home to Myrtle Beach to see my family! We had a lot of fun! I gave Rich some pajama pants and a beanie and he gave me an umbrella so the blizzards won't leave me looking like a wet dog by the time I get to any building and MONEY so I can shop! I LOVE to shop and haven't been able to do much of it since we got married being that we are both in school full time and are hardly able to work so I am thrilled! I felt bad cause I stuck to the $50 limit we gave ourselves and Richard did not so his presents were sad compared to mine! Sorry hun I'll do more next year! :) Anyway, it has been so fun getting our first Christmas tree and decorating it together. It has made our apartment smell amazing and really gets you in the Christmas spirit! We hope everyone has a memorable and safe Christmas this year!

1 comment:

The Nash's said...

Cute tree guys! Have fun in Myrtle Beach with your Fam! That will be so FUN for you.