Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sweet Carolina!!

My cute mom and Marley! (he was my wedding gift from Rich which then became my gift to my parents! :)
Mom and Alisia (my brother's girlfriend who we love!)

Night out with the girls! Jess was with us but somehow didn't make the pic.


Me and my sweets



Sisters!
So this Christmas we flew home to South Carolina and spent it with my family! It was so great! It had already been about six months since I have seen them which is torture for me so needless to say I loved every minute of it. I wish I had more pics of my dad and brother but I was a slacker with the picture taking. Anyway, we spent the week shopping, eating, going to movies, playing on the beach, golfing, hot tubbing, visiting friends, and watching a few games at Beach Ball Classic! It was so much fun having everyone together again. It gets harder and harder for me to fly back to Utah! The weather there was nice and warm the whole week we were there too which automatically made my week. Anyway, we had such a great holiday and feel so blessed for everything we have been able to do and enjoy. Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful week and for all you do!





4 comments:

The Nash's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I am jealous of the hanging out on the beach part!!

McCuistion Family said...

Sister! I didnt know you had a blog! Im glad i know now so I can keep up on your life. haha! when are we getting together! its so hard when school is going on, i know. I never see jake so I can only imagine with the both of you in school! I miss you!

McCuistion Family said...

O ya I love your pictures! you look like you have so much fun together. me and jake are so boring haha

Jeff said...

Hi. Please add me to your bloglist. My domain is:

www.tea-nuts.com