Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today was my mother's birthday so I thought I would share some pics and write a little about the day and about my wonderful mom. We woke up this morning and went to church and mom gave a really great lesson! When we got home Rich and went to work and made mom a birthday dinner. We told mom she wasn't allowed to help but she kept insisting so it ended up being the three of us in the kitchen! Rich made his famous rolls which were incredible too! After dinner and cake (of course!) the guys had to go to a church meeting so mom and I took a nice long nap and then walked on the beach. It was a really nice and relaxing day. And her big surprise was that Matt, Jess, Dad, and Rich and I went in on a gift for Mom which is tickets for her to go see the American Idol concert next week which she is THRILLED about! Anyway, I just wanted to tell my mom how much I appreciate her. She is an amazing woman. I admire so much about her and am blessed to have her in my life! Happy Birthday, Mom!


No comments: