Monday, July 13, 2009

FINALLY! (I know I am so bad at this!)

Just wanted to give everyone a little update since my last post was in 2008 :). Rich and I finally graduated this past May. What a relief! Since then we have been on the move! Two weeks after we graduated we went on an amazing cruise to the Caribbean. I was in heaven all week. It was the first cruise I have ever been on. We stopped in the Cayman Islands, Belize, Honduras, and the Florida Keys. We met so many great people and did things I will never forget! Once we returned back to Utah we did laundry and packed up my car and drove to South Carolina to spend the summer with my parents! (Notice the pic. on the left-my dad mows the lawn in this hat to "protect his face and neck from the sun" and Rich and I can't get enough of it! Just love my Dad). Anyway, Rich was so sweet and knew I really wanted to come home for a bit so he helped make that possible and we have had a blast! We have been working at our friends resort here in Surfside Beach and on our days off we are either at the beach or doing some other tourist-y thing. I have been trying to show Rich everything! Our addictions this summer have been watching Friday Night Lights (the series), watching the Bachelorette, taking night walks on the beach with Marley, coming home to Mama's cooking :), cuddling Buster (yes he is STILL alive and kicking!!), and sitting out on the patio during huge thunderstorms. My parents have spoiled us! We are excited to share it all with Rich's parents and little brother who will be coming to visit this week! Anyway, coming to Myrtle Beach was kind of last minute and very unexpected for me so I have loved every minute of it. Next on our crazy agenda is we are moving to Brussels, Belgium! Rich was able to get an internship over there for a marketing company and is very excited. I am so proud of him. He is always chasing his dreams and making it happen and I get to come along for the ride! I have never seen the kid so excited about something! He doesn't start until the beginning of Sept. but we are going out on Aug. 12th to do some backpacking around Europe with his brother Steve for a few weeks. I am so unbelievably thrilled about this! I didn't travel much growing up and then I marry Rich and I am seeing the world! I am a lucky girl and feel so lucky to be able to do so many incredible thing with such a fun guy :). Anyway, I have made a promise to myself that I will blog about everything we do in Europe so everyone hold me to it!

No comments: