Saturday, April 2, 2011

Getting Bigger... and bigger...and bigger...


Well, I am 24 weeks now and I feel like this pregnancy is crawling by. I wish it would go a little faster! I am so ready for our baby to get here already! Rich and I finally bought the crib a few days ago which I am pretty excited about. I haven't bought anything yet so it was fun getting to splurge a little. Next on my list is to find some bedding for it so if anyone has suggestions on where to look I'll take it! I haven't found anything I love yet. Baby is doing great. She is starting to kick me all the time now which has me smiling all day long. I love feeling her move around. Such a crazy feeling! Anyway, our ultrasound apt is Monday so I will post those pics right after!

4 comments:

Derek & Kailey said...

Yeah! I love updates. Cant wait to see the crib. You look beautiful. Hang in there she will be here before you know it. Enjoy this time with Rich.

Kristen said...

You look great, Kristen! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. Good luck!

The Nash's said...

you look DARLING! you are not huge at all you liar! It is so fun when you can feel them kicking, I loved that, till they get huge and the little kicks are like rib crackers! hehe see what you have to look forward to :)

McCuistion Family said...

you look so cute and small! i miss you like crazy!