Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh My Goodness

Just needing to vent for a second! I have hit the 27 week mark in my pregnancy and I think my belly doubled in size the last three weeks!! Yes, it is all exciting and all but VERY discouraging when I feel like I am growing at a rapid pace and still have 13 weeks to go! Not to mention, my Dr. feels I am getting too big too fast and told me to stop eating so much :( This really is very embarassing to me and I'm not quite sure why I decided to share it with my friends in the blogging world but I need some input! Did any of you moms out there go through this too?? And when I say go through this I mean gain weight like CRAZY when you don't even feel like you are eating a lot more than normal AND you exercise regularly?! Ha just wondering cause at this rate I will need to be on the Biggest Loser after this babe of mine decides to enter the world and give me my body back!!!!!! I would and will do this over and over again until our family is complete and I know how lucky I am to experience any of this I just needed to write how I felt because I am breaking my bank on maternity clothes! :)

4 comments:

The Nash's said...

oh Kristen. You look fabulous! I will write it again in large numbers 50!!!!!!!!!!! yes five-0....twice! it will come off after baby is here. You just have to relax and not be so stressed about it. that is easier said than done, I know. But cut yourself some slack, and get a new doctor!!! RUDE!

Christa and Randall said...

oh man i want to put duct tape over your doctors mouth! what the heck!! you are supposed to be gaining weight esp near the end since your baby is putting on weight like crazy right now. your body is doing it's job and whats best for your baby. i saw your belly pic on fb and you look so good for 27 weeks. i'm not even lying!!! and the baby weight will come off, don't worry about that, esp if you breastfeed b/c you burn so many calories a day doing that!! you look awesome and i can't wait to see that little man!

Derek & Kailey said...

Sister! My mom and sister gained a ton of weight. My mom was only 100 pounds when she found out she was prego and over 200 when she delivered.She did not eat much her body just grew. Dont worry she lots it very quickly afterwords. As long and your blood pressure and thing ar normally then your fine. Your prego remind the doctor of that. :) You are beautiful! Remind your self of that. Love you.

Charlotte said...

You have nothing to worry about. I think you look great! And really, you'll probably still get much bigger before you deliver your baby. Sorry, I don't want to depress you, but you just think there is no way you could grow any more, and than you just keep getting bigger and bigger. :) It's so normal heading into your last trimester! Good luck with the next 13 weeks! I hope they go by fast for you!