Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boring post :)


8 Months

There really isn't much going on but I haven't written in forever so I thought I would do a quick update. Since my last entry Rich and I have done a few things worth writing about :) We went to Utah and Washington for a week to see my brother in law Chris marry a very cute girl! We loved being in Utah seeing all of our friends and family and of course eating at Cafe Rio!! My sweet mother in law and sis in law threw me a really nice baby shower and I had a great time opening awesome gifts for our little man and visiting with some of my favorite friends. It was a lovely, much needed break from life. Since we have been back at the beach we have been working quite a bit and getting ready for our babe to get here. My best friends from High School threw me another baby shower as well which was amazing. They really went all out for us and I am so blessed to have stayed so close with all of them since Elementary school! As far as the pregnancy goes I think I am ready to throw in the towel! ha I am so done. The heat and humidity here might be the end of me. I am so hot and miserable the minute I walk out the door. Also, not sure if it is because of the position the baby is in or what but I am lucky if I can walk by the end of the day. My back has been giving out on me a lot lately and Rich has had to help me numerous times just getting around the house. It is so painful!! On a brighter note I only have 8 weeks left so I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I can't wait to kiss and snuggle our little boy. I get more and more excited the closer my due date gets. We are working on the nursery and as soon as it is done I will post pics!

3 comments:

MichelleB said...

Kristen,

It was so fun to see you both. And your pregnant belly is so cute! Hang in there, before you know it, it will be a distant memory. Can't wait to see pics of Landon.

Derek & Kailey said...

Hey Sister! Thanks for the update. It was great seeing you. Love your guts!

Ps I need the recipe to the salad at your shower i have been craving it. :)

Fuller Family said...

Ok! You look darling! Yes, this is your sister-in-law who never blogs or facebooks anymore!! But you look fantastic. I am getting so excited to meet little Landon! We are searching for tickets now! I want to get out and see you guys.

Miss you and Love you guys! You cute little pregnant woman! And Happy Anniversary! So glad you and Rich got away. He said you guys had the best time! So happy for you guys!