Sunday, October 18, 2009

Twenty Three!







This month I turned twenty three! Wow I am getting up there! ha. I asked Rich before I started writing this blog how old I was because I honestly got confused for a second and he rolled his eyes at me for not knowing my age now when I am only 23! Anyway, my birthday was a great one this year. I had to work all day Friday (my actual bday) so we celebrated it Sat too, but I will start with Friday. At work, we brought in a cake and celebrated with all our fellow interns/employees as good ole Obelis. It was great and everyone was so sweet wishing me happy bday all day long! That night I requested a pizza place called Momma Romas for dinner. Our friends Meghan and Brandon came with us and we spent two hours after work jumping trams trying to find the dumb place! We finally did though and it was completely worth it! On saturday I went shopping and came home to a wonderful dinner my husband made and some gifts that were much needed! He gave me some beautiful flowers, slippers, socks, money (to shop with), and some Belgian chocolates of course! It was such a great birthday! Thanks to my inlaws and family for helping me get to go shopping! ha. I loved being able to look guilt free! I have to say my hubby is the best on Bdays. He always goes above and beyond to make it special! I am a lucky girl!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Kristen! I am glad you had a good day.
It looks like you guys are having so much fun all over Europe! It is so fun to see all the cool places you go to!